Gen III HEMI Drive-By-Wire Harness - Late pedal with the compact Molex connector ('08-2012 Up cars, '07- 2012 Trucks) Dominator EFI Only Golden Rule: These are plug-and-play harnesses. If they don't plug, don't play. Only the 0459 1847 factory drive-by-wire throttle body has been pre-calibrated and approved for use with these harnesses.
Similar to the changes with the cam and crank sensors, the Drive-By-Wire throttle pedal connector was changed in 2008 on cars while the trucks changed in the 2007 models. Interestingly, the throttle body connector is consistent on all engines. The early pedals use a larger connector. View the image gallery to see both types.
- Take control of your Gen III HEMI with Holley EFI by controlling fuel and spark. Great for power upgrades and engine swaps.
- Capable of tuning with power adders such as nitrous, superchargers or turbos and compatible with methanol and water injection
- Harnesses are available to connect to a Gen III HEMI engine for the most advanced fuel and timing controls available
- Each Harness is designed in fit and function specifically for the Gen III HEMI engine platform
- All wiring is TXL grade copper wiring with minimal weight, high temp sleeve in a small diameter
- Factory style terminations provide a strong, secure connection
- Connectors are OEM grade for a correct, positive fit
- Each harness is routed through a split-loom braid for protection and great looks